Seeking Like-Minded Mature Individuals to Collaborate on a Minecraft Server (multiple ideas)

Triple_Blue's Avatar Triple_Blue3/9/24 7:25 am history
1 emeralds 27
Hey,

The current idea is to create a Arclight server. This is a type of server that allows forge mods and spigot plugins. It seems pretty stable after testing and good reviews from other users.

Some info about me and the servers.

Allow me to share a bit about myself and my hosting intentions. Having previously managed multiple servers, I am well-versed in server administration. Additionally, I have access to premium plugins on Spigot. My goal is to foster a mature community within a relaxed environment.

Hosting responsibilities will fall under my purview as I got my own hardware. I am not pursuing profit from this venture. Our server will remain free from pay-to-win mechanics and micro transactions. However, I am considering implementing a very low-cost subscription model, for example $1 per month, to cover hardware and power expenses. This will also serve as a good barrier against trolls.

One thing that is likely to happen is make it pay to play, for a low price of $1 a month you will have full access to the server and the community, this will help to pay for the hardware & power and will ensure all trolls we be kept far away.

At this stage, I am seeking individuals who are interested in both playing and potentially assisting with server setup. More details can be found on our Discord server https://discord.gg/7bAwZRysMb

Currently there are 2 server ideas:

One server idea is a sort of light role play in the bronze age / Viking / medieval age. low tech with no over the top mods/ plugins
another idea is for an economy server with deep mechanics and automation mods, capitalism simulator!

I'm currently in the initial phase and am seeking a co-owner, (discord)managers and admins , and general players who are interested in joining.

discord.gg/7bAwZRysMb
Triple_Blue
Level 1 : New Miner