Server Host Needed, for Major Project (pay)

BirchChronicles's Avatar BirchChronicles8/7/13 3:19 pm
1 emeralds 41
Hey, guys, my name is Deadagog, I am directing a show that is sort of a Highly Minecraft themed RPG(by that I mean it is filmmed in Minecraft and the gods are like Notch and stuff)! With Lore, Gods, a large world, magic, elves, dwarves, origins, and all kinds of amazing things!!! I can't release the storyline to anyone not on the project, but you can be!!! We have a large build crew, an Amazing Acting group, and a beautiful storyboard, but we are in need of a server to build and film on, if you could let us use your server for at least our Season 1, we would pay you 20-25% of all Season 1 profits and let you have a part in the series! So why not help my small crew out a little? Besides whats the worst that can happen, we will record some of the builds too. Also if anyone else you know is a good voice actor, builder, or skin editor send them down to Birch Chronicle Studios.
~Deadagog, BirchChronicle, ToA Director

P.S. contact us via email: Birchchronicles@gmail.com or reply below! The channel is BirchChronicles.
P.P.S. The channel and this forums account were just made so they could contain only the series, so we have no subs, but as soon as we get a server host, we will start recording, uploading, and I will have a few Youtube buddies sponsor us.
BirchChronicles
Level 1 : New Crafter