Server Co-Owner/Helper Here! Good w/ PEX

Literal Trash's Avatar Literal Trash8/18/14 11:30 am
1 emeralds 198
Hello, I'm purpledinosaur8, and I recently shut down my server. It was a bukkit server with PEX and EasyPEX for the perms. I am very comfortable with the Multicraft control panel, and have used the hosts MCProHosting and DiamondHost. I was wondering if anyone needed someone to handle the plugins for their server and set up perms. I've been doing this for one person, who has started being really rude and yelling at me for "messing up his server" when the host is down. He also refuses to let me give myself any perms to even test the commands. He has no idea what he's doing with his server, so I was thinking of abandoning that project and looking for a kind, cooperative person that would like some PEX/Plugin help. If you're intrested, please let me know!

Also, I am open to being a mod/helper/admin on any server that you already have running. I am experienced with these positions and believe I could help make your great server even better!

I understand if you don't want to give your server host PW out (And I would never ask you to do so), but your host probably has an option to let other people access some parts of the control panel.

One last thing: I don't Skype, but there are other methods we can use to contact each other. Thank you for your time, and I hope you consider this.
Literal Trash
Level 20 : Expert Cake