Server Participation, Staff Applications [Beta Test]

Nixxion's Avatar Nixxion8/21/18 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 95
Hey everyone!

I am looking for players who want to help me beta test my server, by that I mean test features and any permissions; what you can do and what you can't, suggest new things, be a part of the community, or help advertise, etc. In return those who beta test will be given the opportunity to become staff or will be given special privileges for my server. Looking to join us on this epic journey to get the server popular? Then follow the following steps:

1) Get a discord account from https://discordapp.com/. (Don't worry it's free and safe to download)
2) Add Nixxion#5599 on your Discord app.
3) Be sure you own a real Minecraft account and client because you're going to be joining my server and leaving.
4) When you've added me, please reply with the following "I am looking to participate on your server."
5) Once I get the reply I will instantly respond to you ASAP. You will be spoken to about the server, I will give you a link to join our discord channel. Then you'll be able to join the server.

We do have a rule system and punishments for players on discord and in-game. Be aware of what you say.
Members will be removed if they're not behaving correctly.

To those who want to become staff, you must apply for staff and you must read the rules and punishment as well as the requirements to join and become members of staff, but if you are participating, you need to apply for staff as it'll help you with becoming staff, please make sure you READ all the information on the discord channel, etc.

Thank you guys so much!
NIxxion
Nixxion
Level 1 : New Miner