Server Staff Needed

iron212212's Avatar iron2122127/22/19 3:46 am
1 emeralds 88
Hi my name is Iron212212 but you can just call me Iron.

I am looking for staff for my server. I am in need for a few staff members that can help with things such as building, plugin help, and a multiverse expert. I am also looking for a moderator that will be on Minecraft a fair amount of time just to help look after everything.

My server is called SouthSide Craft and I want to create an awesome Minecraft experience for all the player to enjoy. I have built a server spawn and have added plugins that I think would go well in the server. The server is whitelisted at the moment as it is still in the development process although the IP address is 139.99.179.249:25565

Builders: I am setting up a multiverse server, I have built the server spawn already, but when the other world get created I am going to need someone the build the spawns for those worlds. Also the person that gets selected for the role will receive a custom in-game rank, custom permissions and other cool in-game things. If you are applying for his role please let me know below

IGN:
How long you have been playing Minecraft:
Other experiences in building for servers:
Picture of something you have built:
Why I should pick you for this role:

Plugin Helpers: I Have a server setup through a hosting website called APEX Minecraft Hosting. I am looking for someone to help with suggesting for plugins I should get to remove, I am looking for that person to help me setup the config for all plugins and for someone to set up groups and BuyCraft connected to the server. With this role you will get you own rank with custom permissions and cool additional in-game things. People applying for this role please provide the information below

IGN:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Plugins you have developed or worked with perviously:
Other servers you have worked on before:
An example for what would be one of the first things you would do for the server:
Pictures of your work, in game and in configuration:

Multiverse Experts: I have installed the multiverse plugin on my server and it is working. I am now looking for someone to create a few different worlds that use the multiverse portal plugin to go to and from worlds. I would like to set up a factions server, sky blocks server, PVP server, and other game worlds. With this role you will get a custom rank with your very own set of permissions, nickname and much more. People applying for this role please give me your

IGN:
How long have you been working on server multiverse for:
Examples for the things you can do with multiverse and multiverse portals:
Pictures of the multiverse's you have created:

Moderators: I am looking for a moderator that is invested in helping around the server. I need someone that is going to be online a lot and that will be able to help player with anything they may need, help resolve issues and just look after the server in general. You will also be reporting directly to me and to the other staff and co-owner. With this role you will be given the Moderator rank and all the permissions that come with the rank, If you perform well and the server likes you, you could be up for a promotion (nothing is guaranteed), You will also receive some cool in-game things. If you are applying for this role please provide your

IGN:
How often you are online: (in hours per week)
Experience you have as a staff member on other servers:
Question: If a player is annoying another player or bullying another player online, what would you do?
Answer:
Question 2: If a player is spamming the chat, swearing or causing problems on the chat, what are some steps you would use to stop the problem?
Answer:
Question 3: If a player is having problems with finding there way around our server spawn or doesn't know how to use the portals properly, what would you do to help the player?
Answer:
Why should I pick you for this role:
iron212212
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner