⎹ ↠ SKYSHOCK ↞ ⎹ Become apart of something awesome!

Geekles's Avatar Geekles2/12/17 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 227 1
2/12/2017 11:40 pm
GSM's Avatar GSM
Hello and thank you for stopping by and taking interest in us. SkyShock is composed of three Owners each of which have their own duty. I myself am in charge of finding players like you who are interested in devoting their time and effort to being apart of a growing community/network. I am also in charge of making sure the network is developing the way it should. If you want to be a part of a truly competitive, unique, and mature community then this network is for you. We have a few requirements however which we recommend you read through before applying to one of our available positions. We are currently looking for builders. You must have had at least a year or two of building experience and must be primarily focused with medieval themed builds. We are looking primarily for architects but terraforming/organics skills will be fine. Please include images of your builds and expect a day or two before finding out whether or not you were accepted.

Our plan for the network is to have a kind and welcoming player base composed of friendly and helpful staff members. We are currently in the process of developing several custom game modes which are being developed by three of our talented programmers. We have a couple builders who are in need of your help to keep up with the development of these custom servers. We currently are working on a revised version of Build Survival with a way for players to be able to create their own build teams and work together to construct amazing structures and get promoted to higher ranks with better perks to improve their structures. Cops N' Robbers is a custom mini-game which is entirely composed of mainly custom plugins to make it one of the best Cops N' Robbers around. Finally, GTA is an upcoming game mode which Is being changed a bit to make the game more entertaining for players and different. More ideas for even more custom servers are underway and we'll need your help to make it happen. Apply Today!
Geekles
Level 14 : Journeyman Network