Slighty Modded Survival Server

xXJumpy_TurdXx's Avatar xXJumpy_TurdXx5/2/20 12:29 pm
1 emeralds 17
Hi,

We are 5/6 friends who have recently created a new modded server on Forge 1.15.2. Their are current 29 mods installed - all which enhance the vanilla expeirence and add extra items to make it a bit more fun. Nothing too big, as one of us on a pretty bad laptop... More mods may be added in the future.

MODS: https://prnt.sc/s85mu1

The whole forge installation process is very simple if you're put off by that. I will help you if needed.

We are quite inspired by hermitcraft, but we are focused on having fun and playing survival at our own pace. We've got a few rules, nothing too much but we expect them to be stuck to. We are encouraging trading between ourselves. All bases are quite close to eachother, in a custom generated terraforged world which looks amazing - although you have the freedom to build anywhere. The only teleport command enabled is /spawn as we are using normal methods such as boats, minecarts and running etc to get around (its not as bad as it sounds).

We are looking for a few new players just to play and enjoy being in a small server. We do not want anybody who is going to ruin it, such as someone griefing or stealing for the fun of it. Their is current 4/5 boys and 1 girl. We have been playing for the past few days, and have not progressed that far so it would be quite easy to catchup! We talk in gamechat and in discord, but this is your preference (we understand that people don't like talking to new people, I'm the same...) We all live in Manchester, England (we would prefer people with the same timezone so that its easier to play together) - both girls and boys are welcome. We are in the age ranges of 17-19.

Please add me and message me on DISCORD: Legacy#8105.

We may request a small contribution to the server in order to help maintain and upgrade it due to more players. This will most likely be £1-£2. This can be discussed once you decide if you want to stay on. 

Thanks,
Legacy
xXJumpy_TurdXx
Level 1 : New Miner