Small Survival Servers - 107.173.65.73 - New Server Amazing Plugins!

squarti's Avatar squarti10/16/17 5:51 pm
3 emeralds 140 3
10/17/2017 12:03 am
ForgeNetwork's Avatar ForgeNetwork

-=-FORGE SURVIVAL-=-

Hello, first of all thank you for reading this. We are a new Minecraft server seeking YouTubers along with normal players! At ForgeSurvival we often give away donation ranks, as well as many other goodies.
You will be kept amused by many different custom enchantments, which give you the ability to do everything from obliterate mobs in 1 swing, to mine 9 different blocks at a time. The server also has McMMo. (One of the most well known and best plugins) On top of that, the server also runs SlimeFun which gives you so much to do.

Even more perks about the server.

24/7 Runtime
Ability to buy commands such as fly, fix, mine spawners, and craft all with in-game money
Great Owners and friendly players
Ability to buy spawners with in-game money as well
Special server currency called "Forge Nuggets"
No grief/stealing, what you build will stay there, and what you earn is yours (;
Emojis to use in chat
As well as auctions, and many other custom plugins that will make your experience great.
Custom server IP coming soon!

This post is coming from a player. I'm currently the Legendary rank, and donating does have its benefits. I'm posting here because the server is ready to take off, and are looking for more players who want to have a good time. When you join, ask for "Likkur" and I will give you a gift of some sort, and possibly let you live with me in my village if you want to!
squarti
Level 29 : Expert Taco