SMP Minecraft Server (Straight Vanilla) (Community)

BlizzardTurtle's Avatar BlizzardTurtle8/27/19 9:06 am
1 emeralds 67
Hello, Me and a friend recently made a SMP survival server. For the first 2 months, only me him and a few friends were playing on the server. We are now extending the server to others. Currently the difficulty is on normal, the server is fresh so no one has anything accept your basic tools and blocks. We are looking for people who are dedicated and willing to spend decent amounts of time on the server. I don't mean you can't play on other servers we just want you to stay active. We have a few requirements to joining.

The Ability to play when no one is on (We want people who will play when no one is on, because there's going to be times where no one is on.
Age Limit is 15 ( We want a mature community and people who have very creative minds, were not saying that people under 14 don't have creative minds, were looking for more of the mature aspect.
No greifing of course.
The server is new and we are extending it with people still, so there's not always gonna be people on and playing, most of my friends and i are not going to want to join discords and such, we just want to play. So if you don't wanna play by yourself or with a friend that can also apply, please don't join if your trying to get discord friends. Were all solo, but you can team with someone if you and they want to.
================================================================

Pranking is allowed just don't get out of hand with it
Also do not bug people to discord, me and my friend(s), are not willing to discord at this current moment.
No cheating such as x-ray or anything in that region.

The server is hosted in (In the process of changing at the moment but hosted in the US/Canada.
The time zone for most people is Eastern Standard

You can play from anywhere we don't care, You can be from Europe, China, anywhere it doesn't matter just keep in mind where the server is hosted.

===============================================================

Application Temeplate:

Time Zone Ex:(EST)
Building skills 1-10 :
Redstone skills 1-10:
Username:

Brief Description on yourself:

Brief Description on why you'd like to join:

p.s.: the server is 2gb so it could lag at times, i'm willing to upgrade if anyone wants to donate, not needed but appreciated.
BlizzardTurtle
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist