Society: Futuristic Roleplay (Looking for staff)

Landonesian's Avatar Landonesian10/14/13 7:15 pm
1 emeralds 60
Server official website: http://dovesociety.enjin.com/home

IP is up, all maps are up! 198.12.123.248

A lot has happened to Society in the last year it seems; I believe it’s time to plot it all out.

In the beginning, Society was ran, built and managed by myself. The entire theme and lore was created out of inspiration from my book "Society: For The Future”. Our small little server gained traction, the map exploded in size and players where raving. This is what we’ll call Society 1.0.

Society was then later invited to join a server hub, full of mini games such as sky block and hunger games. This was a great opportunity to bring more fun to players and traffic to the city – we took it with blind faith. This is where Society 2.0 comes into play.

Over the course of three months, Society is never officially launched on the hub. Though plugins where made and fixed for Society, the server itself was never able to get its full potential as thought – the hub never opened, no games, no point.

The hub situation took a huge chunk of Society and our time with it – though it was an evolving experience for the server none the less.

Today I’m excited to announce the launch of Society 3.0 ALPHA. The server itself is changing in a drastic way, which will be explained in a moment.
First off, yes we are in ALPHA – so no playing at the moment. We are in the process of getting the server up within the next 48 hours, but time will of course tell.
Our old website is currently down, though the name will be carried over to this website in the following months.

When the server is first up, it will become immediately available to players. This includes all plugins, and all maps. (Yes even the retired Society 1.0 map – woo hoo!) Then we begin construction on Society 3.0…

THE FOLLOWING IS CONCEPT - May or not be translated into game.

Now onto Society 3.0 in-game changes.

A new map, again!? You betcha – Society will now have 4 (friendly) factions/sections. This area is deep, so we’ll leave it at that and let your imaginations fly. But the four factions will be the stepping stone of our new, Society 3.0. The map is currently under production and design

Here’s a cool change, for the first time, spawn will not be in an Embassy Tower, again we’ll leave it at that for now.

The Society Suit colors will no longer be red white and blue – but rather color coated to factions or capitol.

You should expect to see Society up and running within the week at most. Please, send the new website to your fellow Society friends. Thank you all for sticking with us think and thin.

Regards,
Dove
Landonesian
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn