Sonus - Looking For Creative Individuals

Saryion's Avatar Saryion12/24/21 4:27 pm
1 emeralds 33

Hello PMC! I'm Saryion, founder of Sonus.

I've been in the works on a brand new server called Sonus! Sonus will be a unique server comprised of an SMP and perhaps more in the future. We're looking for talented creative individuals to build a team with to bring this server to life and into the hands of the community.

Why Should You Consider Joining Us?

Here at Sonus our vision is much different than what's been seen and done already. We're building a community that will last for years to come. Being funded by myself, I will ensure a high quality experience for all. Comprised of completely custom plugins from top developers, unique ideas brought to life, and a fun and engaging community.

We're Keeping Things Small With Realistic Expectations.

We don't believe in setting unrealistic goals to strife towards, we only see the path ahead and grow with every step. Every achievement we accomplish is a victory towards success, and every hurdle we come across is a promise to you.

Who We Are Looking For

We are looking for individuals with a unique set of abilities such as managers, moderators, developers and more. This will only be possible together, so if you think you can contribute to this project then contact me on Discord: Saryion#0001 or join us at our Discord.

Additional Info

We are still in very early stages of building this server and community and we are planning on taking our time with it's development. All we have right now is a Discord you can join and follow us. There is no promised release date but we are hoping for April *cough*.

Are you a player looking for new communities to be apart of? Join us at our Discord and follow our progress.
Saryion
Level 1 : New Explorer