Spawn, Parkour & Mini-Game Builders wanted

smmmadden's Avatar smmmadden1/8/19 7:42 am history
1 emeralds 93
Good Day everyone,

I've recently setup 5 new servers (1.13.2) to replace our older 1.12.2 servers, we are looking for builders to help get the spawns setup and other types of builds so players can enjoy it. We've got a SkyBlock & AcidIsland server, Parkour Server with currently only having "Infinity Parkour" but want more, a dedicated PvP World that has two built arenas but no logic yet to have challenges that the arenas could be reset after game play, and a survival world which functions as the primary hub for users to spawn into. From there they can use portals to get to the other worlds/servers.

There are also 3 Forge Modded Servers (1.12.2) that have Pokecube Revival, Space Expedition EPIC 204 and a Parkour Paradise server that has 100 levels of Parkour on it. These servers have some builds on them, but looking to update the spawns on Pokecube Revival and Parkour Servers. And add some more parkour games.

ALL of our servers are designed for "Family Friendly", "Grief Free" and for "All Ages". They are also secured so no one can join unless we approve them first and they have valid (not cracked) Minecraft Accounts. These servers are hosted and managed by myself. My wife and I love to help players learn about how to play Minecraft, so we are a teaching environment too!

If you are interested in helping with building, love the game like we do, please send us your details via our website. Our website shows what types of servers we have as well. Got examples of what style builds you like doing and/or tools/mods/plugins you've used? We'd love to see them! Want to be part of our community, let us know. :-)

Thanks!
Steve (smmmadden)
smmmadden
Level 30 : Artisan Crafter