StaggBros Survival Server

Squeakamoniter's Avatar Squeakamoniter11/13/18 2:24 am
1 emeralds 42
I want to start a survival world with a custom map for 1.13.2. I want some people to be a leader of these islands and play almost everyday or just often. There is no server population cap but it is first come first serve for being one of the leaders of the islands. I want to grow the server with donations, so that one day we can have as many people as we want and become one of the big only survival servers.

Attention people who want to be leaders of the islands: you must be able to play often and take serious command of your island.

Even if not a leader we want people who are going to build awesome builds, make shops and take part in community events and builds.

If you want to be a leader of one of the islands comment and we'll talk.There are only ten islands. If chosen tell me which one.

About the map, it's not closed off it will still be able to generate lands that are not the islands. Also about the map if you wish not to be on one of the islands you can venture off the map.There will be custom vegetation on these islands.

Depending on if the server wants mods, they will be added and we'll have a vote about which ones, but only if there wanted.
Squeakamoniter
Level 1 : New Miner