StarDistrict Survival Server - No Grief | mc.stardistrict.us

StarRocket's Avatar StarRocket10/4/14 3:51 pm
1 emeralds 56
Server IP: mc.stardistrict.us

Hello, StarRocket here. Owner of StarDistrict. I am looking for players to join my server as the server population seems to have died down. I am trying to revive the player-base . Here is some information on the server to see if it something you would enjoy:
- No Grief
- Friendly Staff
- Occasional world resets for new MC versions (One coming up when bukkit 1.8 is released).
- Ranks that you acquire by slowly gaining more and more playtime, each rank gives better perks
- A small starter kit upon joining
- Creative Plot world
- Custom Crafting Recipes (Items that you couldn't normally create, such as exp. bottles!)
- A chat filter to block trolls / inappropriate messages.
If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, give it a shot!

Events:
Occasional "Mob Invasions" - I spawn random mobs at spawn for the players to murder and gain drops/exp. Most players seem to enjoy it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drop Parties - Sometimes I'll do a drop party with items that won't completely ruin the fun because of them being super OP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side note: I will be recruiting some players that show maturity and are interested in taking on the role of moderator and have applied after a little while, as the mods I had before have been offline for quite a while. [Recruited 1 so far]
Don't expect to get the rank instantly, I need to get to know you/see if you are mature enough to handle the rank.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server will be updated to 1.8 soon.
StarRocket
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer