-=STEAMPUNKPVP=- Recruiting a community! {1.8 PVP AMPLIFIED WORLD FACTIONS!!!}

CreeperUniverseYT's Avatar CreeperUniverseYT9/21/17 9:16 am history
1 emeralds 72
Have you been looking for a small new factions server to help grow? Well, then SteampunkPVP is what you need! We are a 1.12.1 factions server with a very interesting twist to it. The world is AMPLIFIED! We also include a completely 1.12.1 plugin that makes the PVP 1.8 PVP! No need to log on from 1.8, the server fixes PVP for you! That means that you can build your bases throughout giant mountains and fight with all your might! We are in need of players to join the community! We just started setting up the shop. So far you can sell wheat, and beetroot. These will let you eventually get the $100 faction cost to start your faction! More is being added currently. From there, everything is yours! You can travel around the landscape, raiding, and creating bases! A big factor of our server is Elytra! So you will be able to get Elytra for fairly cheap. An Elytra is $150, and each firework is $1! So, what are you waiting for? Hop on and start your adventure now!
IP: steampunkpvp.mcph.co
Version: 1.12.1
PMC Page: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/steampunkpvp-amplified-world-factions/
At the PMC Page, you can see some pictures of spawn and the landscape.

ENJOY!

Update 1: I've added a lot more to the shop, and fixed a LOT of permissions. Hopefully now you can enjoy without glitches! Msg me in game if you do have some, or when I'm gone, leave a comment on the server page or this thread.

UPDATE 2: I have gotten someone who might help us make a website!
CreeperUniverseYT
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage