Studio Ghibli Building Server

ihateasparagus's Avatar ihateasparagus6/11/16 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 100
*Before reading this application (as well as informational document) please note that you will need to download a required texture pack in order to access the server. The server will be whitelisted at all times and will only be up for a certain amount of time, and at certain times of the day. Please note that it will be up usually at night in MST.

My name is Hayden Furgeson. I was once the owner of the infamous Rapture Gaming Network, but I retired it because I wanted to move on to something great, something I could show the community and be proud of. Ive decided to go with the one true love - building. I love the imagination that stirs.

I know I am not the best builder, but I hope that some of you good builders will come and help me make my imagination become a reality. I am opening a basic server that will only have two plugins - worldedit and worldguard. This server will be for the sole purpose of building and building only. I will post all our building updates on PMC so that we can track the process, make any comments, and show the community whats going on the server.

Please let me know if you are interested by contacting my skype or e-mail.

Email: haydenfurg@hotmail.com

*Please do not spam my email nor skype. I will get to you as fast as I can. Thank you and I hope to meet you all individually in the future.
ihateasparagus
Level 26 : Expert Toast