Superiorskys Prisons l Maintenance Staff Needed

CallMeContent's Avatar CallMeContent11/9/18 5:19 am
1 emeralds 102
- SUPERIORSKYS PRISONS -

ABOUT:

Hello, My Name Is Nick aka Nicky. I Am Looking For Staff For A server I Am Making. It Is A Prisons Server And I Am Trying To Make A Fun Server To Grow A Great Community!

LOOKING FOR:

- Developers ( 2 Open Spots ) ( CP Access )
- Builders ( 4 Open Spots / 1 Build Team ) ( Server Access/ WE Access/ GP Access )
- Plugin Manager/Configurator ( CP Access )

FUTURE PLANS:

I Do Plan On Making This A Network! I Wanna Grow And Create A Community Of Players. I Have Big Plans But I Need Help Among The Crowd Of Players Wanting To Help Build A Community.

SERVER INFO:

The Server Has 8GB Of Ram To Work With And Will Have A Domain Connected To It On Release! We Have World Edit And GoPaint For Builders. You Will Need MultiCraft Panel Access For Developer Or Plugin Manager/Configurator.

NOTES:

I Am ( NOT ) Currently Looking For Helpers, Admins, Mods At The Moment But If You Want To Join The Community For Future Release Feel Free To Do So. I Am Looking Forward To Meeting Any And Everybody Who Joins!

DISCORD:

Here Is The Link For The Discord Server, https://discord.gg/SWxRm5P . DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN THE SERVER IF YOU ARE GONING TO DM ME THEN LEAVE THE SERVER! I Have Been Getting A Lot Of People Doing That. I Am Looking For Interest People Only To Join Unless You're Looking To Join Only To Play On The Server Then I Will Accept That But Only DM Me @Owner If You Wanna Apply.

Thank You For Your Time!
- Nicky
CallMeContent
Level 1 : New Network