[Survival] Golden Legacy - A peaceful server to play on!

Wirgin's Avatar Wirgin12/11/17 9:45 am
2 emeralds 191 3
12/11/2017 1:23 pm
Wirgin's Avatar Wirgin
Hello there, hope you have perfect day!

It's been some time since i first introduced Golden Legacy on forums. A lot has changed within past weeks and days.

I want to Introduce it to you once more and offer you a warm place right on our server!

At first, we are small server. Not even network. In future we will make server of same content, but multiple of them so people don't join on one massive server. It should be united under BC. Also, I prefer smaller amout of people with better relations.

Main and only gamemode is Survival. It's been custom-enchanced with many features.
We also feature slimefun and many it's additions. There is some server economy you can use to trade between people, currency value, however, is not set - there aren't any shops. There won't be ever any. You will have to gather all resources on yourself. Survival is not so popular as it was and I want to collect and bring together some people playing it. You will be also available to play SkyBlock and Acid Island.

Since It's survival, it's difficulty has been raised. For many people it was not challenging enough to enjoy game PvE. We bring you back challenge! System will evolve further, as of now it's based on distance from spawn. Mobs also have special abilities based on distance and their level. There are also mobs called Infernal. Those mobs can be insane to kill, but rewarding!
We also introduce some new custom enchantments and one of our custom coded.

There will be many events in the future even with possibility to win premium minecraft account - not for yself, but for your friend.

We have one goal. We try to motivate players in positive way to chat and interact with other people as it is very important aspect of multiplayer games. I, as owner am very dedicated to community. I'm friendly and active.

You will be able to keep track about your stats, you will be able to create a profile and gain community levels!

There is really more to try and experience, but it's a long story. We just want to make a friendly community, based on healthy close relationship. I'm really happy when i can play with players. All of them. Nobody gets declined. There is one thing, I'm afraid. You should be older than 16 years. If you're not, try not to be kiddy, I am adult and expect older people to join.

Poll ended 12/18/2017 9:45 am.

Wirgin
Level 1 : New Miner