SyncCraft! (Factions) (Hardcore PVP) (24/7) (Anti Hacks)

Sync's Avatar Sync3/12/12 7:48 am
3/12/2012 7:51 am
Sync's Avatar Sync
Hello everyone, I'm proud to present you with the official release of SyncCraft, We are a 24/7 Hardcore PVP Server, We have kind and helpful staff members to Help you in anyways Possible, We also have a 0 Tolerance for Hackers, So If you are using ANY type of hack, You will be Caught And immediately removed from the server, We use the basic Plugins and Such, And we also have NoCheat, Our server has been up for the Public for 3 Days, And was white listed for 1 Week, We have a decent spawn setup, But I must warn you, The Nether is currently under maintenance so you may not be able to get anything from there, And since 1.2 Came out, IConomy Isn't updated so we don't have our Shop working, Here is the list of our Staff: Owner: Sync Co Owner: CountingCows Head Admin: MrPixel Moderator: SoftFur That's it for our Staff at the moment, And we arn't taking any Applications To become apart of it, So Please don't ask, It may lead to a temporary jail visit, TNT And Lava is Enabled as well as Fire Spread, So you can have fun with that, We also have 2 Non Staff ranks, We have [Member] And [Senior Member] The basic Member rank gives you the /sethome command, And Senior Member gives you /back For The member rank you must have a total of 24 Hour Play time, And for Senior member It's 6 Days, That's about it for now, If you need to know anything more, Please ask here or In Game, "Note" I May not get back to you seeing a lot of People will be asking for Help, Now please come enjoy our server. ~Sincerely Sync IP 50.115.44.82:25604
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter