TAINTED ISLES MMORPG RECRUITING FOR STAFF NOW

Tainted Isles's Avatar Tainted Isles12/13/18 4:53 am history
12/16/2018 9:45 pm
Aziner's Avatar Aziner
Tainted Isles is a new MMORPG server in the works. We need more staff so we can get a playable version out to all of you to test and improve. Any builders, admins, 3D modellers, developers or lore writes would be extremely welcome to apply and help us create something special. Reply to this post and talk about the position you are interested in, your age, a bit about you and why you should be welcomed on to the Tainted Isles team. If you want to see any more about the server, please go to our website where I will be posting updates on progress.

taintedisles.enjin.com - updates and screenshots posted here.

Just the basic mechanic, once other places are built they will be added. There will be more showcased on the channel, so tune in for that! - Ignore the surroundings, it's my little testing arena.

ALPHA:

Some things I am hoping to get finished in the next few weeks :
(ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS ALPHA SO ALOT OF THE SYSTEMS WILL BE BASIC TO START WITH DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM TRYING TO GET THE PROJECT OFF THE GROUND, AND ONCE THESE BASIC SYSTEMS ARE CREATED, THEY WILL BE FINE TUNED AND MADE BETTER):

- Races
- Loot chests
- A few starting quests
- Mounts. Quick Travel. Parties, maybe guilds (may come later)
- Not levels??!!!

Now, you may be thinking... not levels? In an MMORPG??? This guy is crazy! BUT - I have a different idea. The only reason I would want to have levels is to have some sort of skill tree. My idea for Tainted Isles is to have it so there is a skill tree which is unlocked by completing certain tasks, like killing a boss mob or defeating a dungeon. This makes it so players who invest time into the game will be rewarded. The skill tree will consist of completely passive abilities to try and keep PvP (which will be designed later) as flowing as possible - I could be persuaded on this, but this is my current thought process at the moment.

If you are interested in the project, even just if it waiting to play it, go to our website taintedisles.enjin.com and register to find more updates. Thank you!
Tainted Isles
Level 1 : New Miner