Team Builders Required [Professional Megabuilding]

EdothCraft's Avatar EdothCraft4/3/13 4:10 pm
1 emeralds 30
Hello TeamBuilders!

My minecraft name is LordKnoxx and i'm a server owner.
I host a 12 slot creative/survival server named EdothCraft. I have hosted this server now since 2009 and I no longer wish to host a regular creative/survival server.
A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 Channel can be made upon request.

Here is the idea:
I want to become home to a team of (somewhat good/professional) creative builders. The server is 24/7 online and is whitelisted to your team of builders.

This is what comes in the box:
3 custom worlds per team (import an existing one or have a new one generated. (flatlands, big biomes, etc...)
WorldEdit permissions. (up to 500,000 chunks per command to prevent server issues)
Day/night permissions
creative/survival permissions
mob spawning permissions
(Perhaps some custom ones?)

This is the team I am looking for:
Your team must exist out of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 12 members. You must then go on and select a TeamName (can be changed at any time). once you and your friends have chosen one, you must select a TeamLeader (don't worry, he will have just as many rights as you), he will be responsible for the selected team.

How can your team get in?
send a PM to this account with the following information.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(optional) greetings and custom message/request.

(required) We have made a team of X members (X represents the number of members you have (3-12)).
We have chosen a leader, his name is X. (X represents the Leader name).

member list: (member = MC name)
*required: Leader: member 1
*required: member 2
*required: member 3
*optional: member 4
*optional: member 5
*optional: member 6
*optional: member 7
*optional: member 8
*optional: member 9
*optional: member 10
*optional: member 11
*optional: member 12

(a link to a video or screenshot is greatly appreciated)
(planetminecraft uploads with original submitted builds are a great help)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What comes after you get in?
BUILDING! all builds that meet a certain level of decentness will be postet here on planetminecraft. All members that helped will recieve credit for their work.
EdothCraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter