Team Of Qualified Builders. At Your Service

EventuallyHYPAAA's Avatar EventuallyHYPAAA7/17/13 1:55 pm
1 emeralds 43
We are a team of two qualified Minecraft Builders.

1) How old are you?: 16 (both of us)
2) Where are you from?: Switzerland (both of us)
3) Do you have skype?: Yes: spooginator2 and samdaniels6569 . Please Add us Both
4) Your building skills, out of 10: I would say... 9.75
5) Mature/Are you a serious builder?: Yes, definitely
6) Can you be online often, how long?: Its summer now, so as long as possible I guess
7) Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose us because u will get two awesome builders but for the price of one. No need for extra payments. Plus, we have done this kind of thing before where we build for people in return for money, so i would say we are also experienced with this. Finally, we can also help you again in the long run after we finish the spawn if you pick us. This means that you can call us up at any time and we will be there.
8) Some pictures of YOUR buildings?: Examples of our builds can be seen at: http://eventuallyendgame.imgur.com
9) What are we specifically qualified in?: Anything you want. [All Types of Spawns, Arenas, Lobby, Pixel Arts, etc...]

Notice: We build you half of the project and receive half, and then we build the remaining half of the project and receive the remaining payment. This assures safety to us, and you ofcourse.

Contact us for more information and to receive our services.

Thanks.
EventuallyHYPAAA
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter