The 13 Colonies Server [Survival] [Vanilla] [Role-play] [Whitelist]

danielmorrar's Avatar danielmorrar9/30/18 8:08 am
1 emeralds 41

Hello,

Currently myself and a few other people are part of the 13 Colonies server community, where we would act as we were colonists in the English colonies or as the British. So far, we have established some colonies such as Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia, with others (the British) beginning to establish places such as London. The server is almost entirely vanilla, unique additions such as a currency system where everybody starts with £500 in game, to use for trading, buying plots of land (in already claimed areas), and much more!

We recently opened our doors to the public, and our server has been received very well, and we hope to further expand our server by getting more players to take part as either Colonist, or British (non-colonist), where tensions have risen between the two (let's hope it doesn't lead to a war...).

If you are even slightly interested in this server get in contact with us (as listed below) and we'd love to give you a more in depth explanation and tour about our server, and why the people who play it so far have found it to be extremely fun! Will YOU be Colonist, or British???

Join the discord server listed below to get in contact

https://discord.gg/g59Zm4X

or add me personally on to get in contact

Discord: Daniel#7362

Don't have discord? PM me on the forums!

danielmorrar
Level 1 : New Miner