The Broski Network

Sook's Avatar Sook11/16/13 6:40 am
1 emeralds 197
Hey bros and babes of Minecraft!

Before I jump into what type of help I will need, I would quickly like to explain what the Broski Network is. The Broski Network is a work in progress mini-games server that will specialize in bringing brand new mini-games to the Minecraft community by suggestions from all of you! Of course we have some of our own ideas we are implementing in plugin development but we are aiming to provide some unique ideas that the community would enjoy. As of now we have one Minecraft mini-game in plugin development that will feature on our debut on December 21st but we are lacking some essential help that we need. As we have the tech stuff covered, all we are lacking now is a couple map detail designers, pixel designers, structure design, and some redstone/rollercoaster/rail designers. Some out of Minecraft work we also could use a hand in is HTML work and a beautiful site layout. If you think you could qualify in a big server project like this, be sure to leave a reply and PM me as well. Our debut will be a Christmas Bash for Youtubers and regular Mojangsters alike who are looking forward to a good time. This will be on December 21st as stated above!

Thanks for your time!
-Broski Network Co-Owner
-S00K
Sook
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer