The Demise of what was once a Great Server

frozen2defDLO's Avatar frozen2defDLO7/20/16 3:26 pm
1 emeralds 63
It sadens me greatly that my favorite sever SALADCRAFT has taken a turn for the worst. It seems all they want to do is BAN anyone and everyone for petty and down right ridiculous crap and since they own it they can but as their player count dwindles due mostly to just banning players instead of working with them or having a conversation with them. They are just plain lazy in that department. If i was the only one having these issues i wouldn't have come here to post but to my amazement they have done the same to even their own STAFF members or ex-staff, Do yall think the word "turd" is reason for banishment in any form? That is what they did to a wonderful staff or retired staff member. It seems like they don't want any players on their server anymore so I plan on giving them just that. I didn't play on that server for 2 maybe 3 years to be banned on hate speech i know isn't hate speech. So I urge anyone trying new servers AVOID that one unless u like getting the boot. Atleast new players joining get a warning before being banned but i guess a few days shy of 100 days ontime don't mean jack squat to them so if you want to play where the owners careless about ya feel free to try it. I luckily made my own server a while back almost identical to theirs in a plugin way but i gave up on it and kept on with them now I will not play there ever again assuming they don't open up their eyes and try talking and asking players to do things rather than ban ban ban. If you feel the same way I do please go to http://www.saladcraft.net and post on the forums telling them how you feel about it. But don't expect them to care or even listen bc they don't atleast not anymore. Welp audios Saladcraft and anyone wanting a place to play where the bans are rare and the rules stay constant and maybe are fewer then when I am finished with my server I will gladly let you play there. The IP is 184.156.196.188 just remember it's still a work in progress! Thanks
frozen2defDLO
Level 1 : New Miner