The Grim Crown [LF Feedback]

Talvysh's Avatar Talvysh7/1/23 3:38 am
1 emeralds 18
I have this idea for a server and I'm looking for feedback on it.

Overview
A weekly (meaning it will reset weekly) server that pits teams of 1-5 against each other to earn the most points at the end of the wipe.

Gameplay
For the most part gameplay will remain vanilla. Things that would change would be the ability to lock chests (using some kind of resource) and bosses (vanilla) spawning randomly throughout the world (according to their dimensions, currently population, etc,).

A normal session would consist of roaming looking for players and bosses. While it's slow, or your area is pretty quiet you can look for resources or mobs that earn points, maybe even happen upon player stashes/bases.

Griefing & Protection
I really like the idea of having stashes, setting traps, and moving from place to place instead of sitting in a chunk of protected land. Having the ability to protect chests (at least from a simple right click) and perhaps limiting the speed at which a player can destroy another player placed block sounds about right.

Ranks and Rewards
Players work towards getting the highscore for that week while unlocking ranks. Ranks give advantages to players for the next wipe, and unlocks cosmetic rewards permanently. Ranks reset each wipe, but permanent rewards, obviously, stay.

For example if a player gets to rank X then next wipe they can start with full iron armor, or a stack of food, etc.

There would be three types of rewards: Instant, Next Wipe, and Permanent.

If you think it's something that you'd be into then please give a vote to the poll or leave a comment. Thanks!

Poll ended 07/04/2023 3:38 am.

Talvysh
Level 1 : New Explorer