The Realm Of Mianite Spin Off- The Realm Of Calikor- Season 3 Roleplay

The_Realm_Of_Calikor's Avatar The_Realm_Of_Calikor5/31/18 11:06 pm
4 emeralds 197 5
6/6/2018 5:59 pm
The_Realm_Of_Calikor's Avatar The_Realm_Of_Calikor
The Realm Of Mianite Spin Off- The Realm Of Calikor- Season 3

Server Description-

This server is just like any old vanilla SMP server, but with a few twist! Once you enter the world you have a choice to make. You must choose your god. There's Calikor, the god of the overworld and all that is good. Malikor, the god of the nether and destruction. And Alikor, the goddess of the end and the bringer of peace. Between the two brothers there is a strong rivalry for who is the greatest and most powerful. Even tho you may be enemy to another, you still must treat them with respect for you will need them for survival. Your gods can give you task to carry out and reward you with many treasures but if you do not succeed you will be greatly punished.

We are mid 2nd season now, so what you’ve just read above isn't gonna be exactly the server you will be playing on. So If you want to join we have to discuss a little bit.

Roles:

God: Has followers and has the power to answer prayers

Player: Is allowed to follow a god and follows along with the role play

Player with backstory: Same as a normal player except you have a purpose in the roleplay

Wizard/Builder: builds for the server and is also for hire by players to build things for them; You are a player that has “magic” ( must see photos of past builds to be a wizard)

Need To Know About Info :

-What god You want to worship

-Minecraft username

- Discord ID and user name

- What role do you want? ( God, player, player with backstory, wizard/ builder, extra)

IP: 144.217.172.89:25584

To register for a role just post a comment below telling me that you want to enroll for the server and we will talk in discord

Discord Contacts: Bump3rs #4067 or Giant Asian Sticker #3057
The_Realm_Of_Calikor
Level 1 : New Miner