⭐ The Watch 24/7 (TheWatch.mcpro.io) ⭐ » Recruiting Builders ▪ Claiming ▪ Factions ▪ Creative ▪ mcMMO ▪ Survival Games ▪

Seniorpablo's Avatar Seniorpablo9/12/17 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 104
The Watch is recruiting Builders to join a permanent staff team!
About us:
We're an upcoming Mini-game/Survival server, which will contain a ton of epic, interesting, and unique features. If you are a big fan of Game of Thrones or you just enjoy exciting mini-games, this is there server for you. If you wish to be apart of our team, then apply using the template below!

What do I get if I help build?:
You will become a Moderator on the server once it is complete, this means you will have the ability to assist other players and be apart of the staff team so you desire. You will always be welcome as a builder and will forever be ingrained in a memorial in the main Hub. You will also have input on design ideas and content that is put inside of the game.

Are we a for profit server?:
No! By all means we're not. 50% of any and all revenue will go towards a charity of the user bases choice every month and via poll. The other 50% will go towards server cost and advertisements! The server will also NOT be pay to win, and no feature purchased through the store will be beneficial in anyway in terms of winning.

Applications:

Builder:
Do you have a portfolio you can link?:

Are you decent with 3D structures?:

Will you be able to build with a team?:

Will you be able to build by yourself?:

if you prefer to contact me directly, feel free to message me on discord:

- Seniorpablo#1772

Or otherwise you can apply on discord as well:

- https://discord.gg/2u3RF3
Seniorpablo
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner