Mc-Thunderstrike: Something here for everyone!

ThePinkPiglet's Avatar ThePinkPiglet11/8/14 2:52 pm
1 emeralds 79
Hi, I'm Nathan W (or Pig if you prefer)! I am the owner of a server called MC-Thunderstrike, or MCTS for short. Here at MCTS, we have about 10 - 20 players on per day. We're a very small community but everyone that joins becomes a part of our growing family.

STAFF: The staff here are responsible, respectful and take pride in their work! When you ask a question, you are not ignored by our staff. I've seen on one too many servers that staff tend to be careless or just downright RUDE to their members! Our staff has not and will never be like that. We are always willing to help, fix a problem and/or answer any questions you have to ask!

SERVERS: This is the part everyone looks forward to knowing. And as the title says, we really do have something for everyone to enjoy!
Our servers include:
Creative - Probably the most popular and beloved server in many people's opinions. This is where you are free to do whatever you want, build to your heart's content and let your imagination run wild. The staff and myself love to fly around and check out new builds going on in here. (:

Factions - Here you can create a faction, your own little group of people, and build up your power! You can raid, pvp and become rich! (A lot of people like to hang out in this server. We all have fun on there.)

KitPvp - if you're just in the mood to fight, this is the place to go! We have quite a few different kits, including Archer, Warrior, and GOD. All classes are fairly equal and all are different depending on a person's particular pvp skill!

Skywars - This server (at this point in time) is currently being worked on. It's unavailable because we are currently working on new maps and fixing glitches to make your Skywars experience more diverse and just.. well.. FUN.

UHS - Ultra Hardcore Survival! In this server, it's the same as survival except for ONE little thing: Regen is off. You cannot regen unless you have golden/God apples or make health potions. It is indeed hardcore. But that's not even the most insane part. If you die, sorry, but you're tempbanned from the server! Don't let that scare you off, though. We just take UHS seriously. (;

GTA - Ever play this video game before? Well, here's the Minecraft version! Looting, shooting, robbing, fighting off the cops, it all goes down in this server! Get OP weapons like Snipers and Shotguns; there's even a Flamethrower! You can fly around in a jetpack, though it's rare (as well as diamond armor), so you better keep searching!

Super Wars - Admit it: we've ALL wanted to be a Superhero! Maybe even a villain..? Here, you can be both! The characters are divided into three sections: Marvel, DC and Villain! Which team will you be on!? (This server is currently under maintenance but you are still able to play it.)

Skyblock - Are you good at turning a tiny little sky island into a huge floating island in paradise? Let me tell you, Skyblock sounds like your kind of game! Spawning with only a single chest of necessities and a tree, you must build up your tiny island into something miraculous! (It's easier than it sounds. )

That is what MC-Thunderstrike has to offer!
Of course, more is on its way because we are constantly building and brainstorming! When we have new ideas for a server, all of you are the first ones to know. Come join MCTS:

IP: play.mc-thunderstrike.net

See you there! (:
ThePinkPiglet
Level 9 : Apprentice Network