TNT Craft

DigitalGod's Avatar DigitalGod8/14/13 10:59 pm
1 emeralds 98
Hello, I am admin of TNT Craft - tntcraft.no-ip.biz:12345. I personally made this server to be a pro-building server. The entire spawn was built 90% by myself within 3-4 days time since I do work 8-10 hours a day. I am looking for other users that can engage in projects that will rival many of the big dogs in the Minecraft universe.

I pride myself in the security plugins that this server comes with although I am not stating that it is impossible to get hacked since my experience of 2 years with Java and C++ has proved me otherwise. The server does not provide a "magical" get-a-way like most other server, on the other hand it gives users the ability to experience Minecraft as it should be played. This is not me stating that there are no plugins that make the server worth while. I have installed Multi-verse in this server to establish different settings for each user. CTF, Creative, Survival, MobArena, Factions, etc. The server is still in it's beta run due to some modifications to the files and code. These are all soon-to-come add-ons.

I was hoping to get some advise at the same time, what would make the server even more fun? Give it a look, I would love to hear some feedback.
DigitalGod
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter