TRG|tin roof gaming re launchs

abc21345's Avatar abc213458/8/15 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 26
hi my name zac, im the founder of TRG (tin roof gaming) , and today iv announced the return of the commuinty as for the past 6 month it layed quite ,since the last time we were up and running we ran a minecraft sever not many poeple but around 50 but for unexpected reason we hit problems and the sever slowly died, now iv ran many sever alot of poeple loved them and enjoyed them , and poeple been asking me where iv been , so i said im bringing it all back and im starting fresh. so i need to assemble my old team back togher but as thing happen some have moved on and dont play the game , i need as many poeple as possible to help me , doesnt matter what skill level you are , if you have ideas , good attitude , and can listen and work in the team i want to here from you . so here the list of job below , and hopefully we can make this happen.

thanks zac

head Development team:

only a few slot available due to you will help me lead the sever and help develop it

development team

quite a few slot , your guys jobs to come up with ideas and help expand the sever and community

head build team

you will take lead in build the imporant building

build team

you take part in building little places like town and such

lore team

no not giving away to much detail to what kind of lore but it will be effecting the sever

marketing team

need expreince in web design , and social media

plugin/mod dev

you need to have experience with working with mods and plugins

sever engineer

exprince with sever

so if any of these jobs you like drop me a pm and ill get back to you as soon as possible
abc21345
Level 1 : New Miner