Unique MC server ideea.Need help to make it and members

CrazyChicken1's Avatar CrazyChicken14/25/16 10:47 am
1 emeralds 103
Hello.I need some things first:
ONE:
I have a new ideea for an unique bukkit server,but i need help to make the server and friendly members.
It will be a small server,max 30 players on the server.
TWO:
This will be a server with some story placed in the world of Roxahn.The players will have more posibilities:
King/queen:-Make theire own kingdom And choose a god to follow.You will also rule over villagers and make rules.You can also declare war with other kingdoms.
Priest-Be a lonely priest that contacts the gods,give them and players andvice and be good.
Follower:-Be a devoted follower who does what he wants,independant and devoted to the god he chooses.You build what you want,you do what you want.
Villager:-Be just a villager in one of the other players kingdoms.This villager can be good and follow all rules and grow in the eyes of the player who made the kingdom,so you grow in rank and you are more trusted by him,have bad toughts and make the king angry the Gods becouse of you for example.So just do what you want.Lie,be nice,betray etc.
God:-Be one of the gods.You will be mostly in creative using vanish,answearing prayers from other players,give them gifts,smite them with your wrath,act like a God and play your role depending on what god you are.
Wizard:-You will build things for players with a prize.You will not be introduced to the others from the start.They must find your headquarters(you will build them),or you will make a "dramatic entrance",somehow showing the headquarters to them.
Note:All players will interact with each other.

Last things:
-Give me ideeas for the things on the servers(including the names of the gods and theire personalities)
-Your skype and age.

Don't worry age doesn't matter I am just curious.

-Tell me if we should use the mianite seed.

-Tell me what you want to be
Fast note:To be a wizard you must be a good builder.

Wizards slots:[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Gods: God of good [ ]
God of evil [ ]
God of balance [ ]
More coming if you guys want more
Priest:[ ]
Kings/Queens:[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Followers:Unknown number