Upcoming Sci-fi MMO Server! STAFF, BUILDERS, and HELPERS NEEDED!

Ubalube's Avatar Ubalube5/17/19 2:24 am
1 emeralds 97
Hello! I am currently working on a Sci-Fi MMO server and we need staff, helpers, and builders!

So what is it?
Well think of Destiny but different guns and mechanics.
The only things I plan on taking from Destiny are engrams (Not going to be called engrams on the server).

What is planned?
Well, I cannot say too much about planned because I am very worried that my idea will be stolen or taken.
But the basics of it is:

Supercharges (or abilities)
Classes
Guns (A lot)
Cool Aliens
A storyline
and other mechanics that I don't want to reveal in public.

What do you have done?
Well, I am a 3D Modeler so I have been modeling guns and everything. Although I started modeling everything 2 days before this post was created.

Heres some of the things done

But those are only a few of the weapons I have made. I am still working on a bunch of them.

How can I help or contribute?

Well the first thing is Discord. If you do not have it, we can most likely find another way around this but I highly recommend it because I always have it on so I will most likely respond to you very quickly.

If you are interested, DM me on discord at XboxSignOut#1085. I DO accept messages without you friending me so after you send the request, tell me you are from this thread and would like to help. We can discuss more. If you do NOT have discord but would like to help, you can comment down on this forum.

Thanks!
Ubalube
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Pyro