VenomRaids - Old Style Factions

MCVenomNetwork's Avatar MCVenomNetwork8/13/18 9:12 am
1 emeralds 45
Hello everyone, I haven't been on here for a while and I've recently gotten back into minecraft and I have seen all the changes to PMC and mine craft and it's servers in general . I know like everything it has to change and progress but I personally miss the old minecraft and the old faction servers it has so I've come up with a server idea that is at the minute a work in progress. Please tell me what you think, what I could add and if you would like to play. I will post more updates soon on it's progress
VenomRaids
A server built and maintained with a specific purpose, To ensure a exceptional,distinctive and overall an enjoyable server experience
We have configured the server in every way possible to make sure the game play is smooth, the server is lag free and the experience is smooth and thrilling.

The server economy is the biggest challenge. We have changed the server's economy so that it is hard to earn money. This makes it challenging but amusing, this has been done to entice players to invite friends for teamwork, make players work together instead of backstabbing and instantly raiding a faction once joined, it also makes for a more fun survival instead of being able to instantly buy diamond armor, you have to work for it.

Players can vote for money and we are introducing new ways to earn money but the main way would be grinding, any block you have, can be sold or used one way or another to earn in-game money.

MCMMO has been configured to make it extremely hard to level up so theirs another reason to grind, Players to play constantly will see benefits with their levels slowly increasing giving perks such as double drops for ores to faster mob kills and even acrobatics which could be crucial during PVP.

Plenty of other faction servers, let their staff abuse and spawn in money. We do not allow this at all and let players battle for the top of the leader boards.
We also have anti-xray plugins stopping hackers from having an advantage and we also have an advanced anti-cheat plugin used on many popular servers.
We have a strict rule policy as we do not allow any players experience to be ruined.

xXCreeperVenomXx has created this server with the genre of "old factions". He has and is basing this server off an old factions server for the old MC players who used to enjoy factions before it had all changed, here is your change to feel your love for old MC factions one last time.

There are plenty of reasons why you should join Venom Raids but we can't express them all, Join and see for yourself!
Become a member to vote!
MCVenomNetwork
Level 27 : Expert Creeper Hugger