⇚VoidCat⇛ --RPG SERVER LOOKING FOR BUILDERS, LORE WRITERS-- (Modded)

Sea__'s Avatar Sea__3/22/19 5:40 pm
2 emeralds 184 1
3/25/2019 9:53 pm
MiaBug's Avatar MiaBug
width=256

➤ Voidcat is a upcoming RPG server it is currently in very early alpha state. Our plan is to have a skill tree with a very wide range of skills that the user can unlock and use along with quest, spells, runes and unique items and a whole lot more to come. The server will have multiple realms each having it's own distinct problems, challenges and story to be uncovered. (In case you are wondering we already have a dev working on these features)

▸We are looking for staff who are dedicated, passionate, respectful and are able to work together.

➤ Where can we get the modpack to be able to join the server?

▸ This modpack is available on the Twitch desktop app. Click on "Browse modpacks" and search "Voidcat" (Modpack is very light on system resources)

width=589

Requirements:

14 years or older

▸Discord for communication

Ranks:

▸Builder: Click Here

▸Builders will work on the lobby and build up the villages and kingdoms (Along with me) in each world.

▸Lore Writers: Click Here

▸Writers will write the story behind each realm. They'll write quest and the lore behind villages, kingdoms and certain locations on each realm.

➤ If you applied for a rank reply to this thread to notify me to read your application

If you have any questions/concerns contact me on discord: Sea#8470

-Thanks for taking time to read this form.
Sea__
Level 1 : New Crafter