Wanna be a reviewer for RubixReviews?

AwesomeTigggers's Avatar AwesomeTigggers5/30/13 8:52 am
1 emeralds 77
Hey, Would you like to start review a minecraft server or a minecraft hosting company?

Do you need staff?
Click to reveal

What would you do if you joined?
Click to reveal
You would review requested minecraft servers, giving them a paragraph and write a little about the server. You would then give them a rating out of 10 and then pass that on to Stephen (The Founder) then he will post it on a server page and our website.

How can it help your server?
Click to reveal
It could boost your players joining your server, because once you have a review written by us you can say that you have been reviewed by us and then that could get you more players depending on the review.

Can I trust you guys?
Click to reveal
Yes, I (Stephen) have picked the best out of the people that have applied. They went through a written app then went through a speaking app using Skype talking to me (Stephen)

Is there a fee?
Click to reveal
No, We do not take any fee's so that its completely FREE. But if you like us then please donate a little to keep the website going.

What happens after the review?
Click to reveal
Here is a step by step plan explaining it all:
1. Enter the info via our site
2. A reviewer will join and write and take pic's about your server
3. The reviewer will send me the info and i will make slight changes
4. I will send it to you via email, I will also post it onto your post of your server on PMC and other server listing websites.
5. We will send you a access code, you can place your server (once reviewed) on our server list that is looked at by lots of people 24hrs a day.
AwesomeTigggers
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer