Want to join a FTB server?

Surseance's Avatar Surseance5/15/13 8:44 am
1 emeralds 129
Want to play a little (I mean, a lot) FTB on a 24/7 server? Of course you do! BoxCraft uses the Ultimate Pack WITHOUT GREGTECH (no, we aren't going to change it for you). Are you still interested? Well, hold it right there for a moment, I have to make sure you are eligible. Here is the criteria for joining:

1. How old are you? I don't care how mature you think you are, I am mainly looking for individuals who are between 16-20ish.
2. Do you have a Skype? Yep, you're gonna need it. So go make one if you don't have one already.
3. Are you active? We don't want people who are just going to be on a lot for a week then disappear. Make a commitment and then stick to it.
4. Are you a good (at least semi-good) architect? No dirt houses, sorry.
5. Are you at least somewhat experienced/knowledgeable about the mods on FTB? We're not going to hold your hand, so learn it or tough.
6. Do you like cookies? Umm...yeah, it's important.

What I need to know if you met the above criteria:
1. IGN (In game name)
2. Skype name
3. Your age
4. A little summary of your experience with FTB (one sentence should suffice)
5. What you can contribute to the server
6. (Optional) a picture of a building that YOU created
7. What your favorite type of cookie is

Your information should be sent via PM to me (in case you don't want to tell the world your Skype name) or as a response to this post. The server rules will be presented to you as soon as we get ahold of your Skype. Thanks for your consideration!
Surseance
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder