Wanted, ACTIVE admin and mods!

kaizenworlds's Avatar kaizenworlds3/23/14 10:54 pm
1 emeralds 91
I'm the owner and founder of a small server called Kaizen Worlds. The server has been running for a year now and in that time has seen just under 300 users come and play with a core of roughly 40 play on a regular basis.

I want to kick the server into the next level. Get a lot more players in but in order to do that I need active staff!

For both Mod and Admin I have the following requirements:
  • - play a minimum of 1 hour a day, if school or work load does not allow for that don't apply
  • - willing to learn the tools we use such as prism, griefprevention, jailing etc
  • - promote the server on social media such as Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Google Plus, Flickr and the various Minecraft Related forums like Planet Minecraft
  • - be helpful and respectful towards players, our server has players ranging from 4 to 40

Additionally from Admin I require the interest to learn plugins, we don't use that many but the maintenance requires tinkering as plugin creators often change how the plugins work with every update.

Server address and more background on the server etc you can find on our blog here http://www.kaizen-worlds.net/
kaizenworlds
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect