Raid/Faction Server

Server IP:
warkraft.net

Slot:

Forum:
http://www.warkraft.boards.net

Server Video Showcase:

Description:

This is a brand new server made through bukkit! We have a great spawn area set up with shops and a warzone right outside of spawn! We like to promote pvp here so in our spawn shop you will find all your needs for pvp (Armor, EXP, Potions, Food, Unlimited Anvils, and MUCH MORE). I have played many servers over the course of my 2 and a half years of playing minecraft and i found out that most servers have a great set up but are lacking with under age, immature staff... I am here to bring you a good pvp experience and I will personally keep things as fair as possible. We will be hosting a number of PvP events/tournaments where you can win REAL prizes like gift cards to jinx.com. Currently the nether is shut off however all your brewing needs can be fulfilled by purchasing ingredients from our spawn shop!

Spawn Map:

PvP Based Shop:

Server Rules:

1. We DO NOT condone hackusations on this server! Please keep all your hack reports in the forum it is senseless to spam chat about it.

2. No Hacking, Xray, Exploiting or other ­ry.

3. Respect All Staff!

4. DO NOT attempt to impersonate staff to gain an advantage over another player.

5. Keep all trades legit. (If you feel sketched out by the person doing the trade simply record the trade and if you are scammed post in the report section and it will be dealt with promptly)

6. There will be no excessive nonsense in chat such as spam.

7. No Spawn Traps.

8. Have Fun And Fight Hard!

Coming Soon:
-New PvP Events and challenges [King of Hill][Arena Wars] and more

-Donations are finished we will implement them in one or two weeks

-Vote and Reward System

-Double EXP Weekends
nick70x
Level 1 : New Miner