WeylynCraft! Looking for builders!

SheWolves_'s Avatar SheWolves_9/29/17 5:58 pm history
1 emeralds 91
Hello there,
I am the creator of WeylynCraft, a new server to the minecraft community and I am looking to put together a build team. You don't have to be minecraft's greatest builder your skills can vary depending on the build team.

When the server starts to make a profit the build team will make some form of income depending on the work and the current income of the server at the time.

If you are interested please copy and paste this application into an email, fill out the application and email it to shewolves2@gmail.com Thank you for taking interest in this thread.

Builder Application - click to reveal
Builder Application
  • By SheWolves

Ingame name:

How many hours you can dedicate a week:

Portfolio (Link):

Other Experience:

Do you have access to Teamspeak? Yes/No:

Do you have access to Discord? Yes/No:

Do you have access to Skype? Yes/No:

What is your style of building:

Would you be interested in being either a Sr. Builder or Head Builder:

Why do you want to be on this build team:

***After the application process I will contact you directly from emails to inform you whether or not you application has been accepted or denied. If you application was accepted then we will go through an interview stage and a trial stage where I will talk with you directly over Skype or Discord and I will get you to build small builds on the server to show your skill.

Please copy and paste this to a google.doc and fill out the form answering all questions, from there click share at the top right of your screen and enter the email address shewolves2@gmail.com click share/done. Now all you have to do it wait for a response.

Original Weylyn Staff post
Email: Shewolves2@gmail.com

SheWolves_
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer