WHITELISTED! PURE VANILLA SURVIVAL! NEW MAP! 15+ AGE LIMIT!

TheLastViking1's Avatar TheLastViking12/8/14 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 76
HELLO AND WELCOME TO ANCAP PARADISE!

We are a community of players, who like to be creative, but indulge the survival experience as well...
And I promise you who get accepted to get a great time, with great people, who enjoy community projects as well as personal projects, we have just restarted the map and the ownership of server was transferred to me and I changed the name from ZipMC (some might know the previous owner as the YouTuber Zipron), and I have restructured some of the principles of moral code on the server.
The moral codex of the server is as following:

1. NO GRIEFING or STEALING (This will result in a permanent banning).

2. Respect other players and their projects.

3. Pranks are allowed IF you leave a sign saying it was you (But any player have the right to say they do not want to be pranked, which of course will have to be respected by the other players otherwise result will be as in 1.).

4. No hacks.

5. No PvP without consent.

6. Don’t ask for mod please, I am the owner and I am not even mod.

7. No excessive language (meaning you are allowed to say what you want, just don't overuse the “bad” language which will be frown upon, but it needs to be said that it is as default a "R-rated" server just not F*** this and F*** that and F*** everything)

Now, that was the “rules” or “code” or what you choose to call it.
And so we move on to the fun part, this is what you get:
A brand new map started the 23. January!!!

A PURE vanilla survival server (set to normal difficulty)!!!

Whitelisted community-minded players who help each other and have fun!!!
We have all ages, personally I am 24, and some are even older than me, but mostly they are younger…
We are mostly, well actually all guys except for one girl on the server, so it would be great with a few girls on the server, so that our poor Em have someone to talk nail polish with and hair products LOL (sarcasm I love it).
We come from all parts of the world, I myself am Danish, but some are from the US, UK, even Belgium and Germany (If I remember correctly), but we ALL speak/write English! So that everyone can enjoy the conversations...
We are looking for special creative players, who makes an effort and like details…

If any of this sound interesting to you, and you would like to apply you are more than welcome to send me an email on this address: ras_the_muss@hotmail.com (And I prefer email instead of posts made here, thank you)

BUT WAIT!
You will of course have to send an application where you answer the following questions, in a natural flow and not just 1,2,3 etc, I want to see your heart spilled out all over because you just HAVE to be a part of the server :

1. Tell us your age and gender.

2. Write your IGN (InGameName) with capital letters and such.

3. Tell us about yourself "briefly" (not to much and not too little, but certainly not only that you like Minecraft).

4. What are your interests to do in Minecraft?

5. What can you actively add to the server community? Or in other words, why should we pick you?

6. Provide photos/videos of previous builds.
That’s all I had for you guys and girls out there, and I am looking forward to hearing from you all…

And a little hint for a great application, write it as if you were applying for your dream job

-TheLastViking1
TheLastViking1
Level 1 : New Miner