Wildcraft:),a server u guys must join.

UniSkies's Avatar UniSkies12/28/11 10:20 pm
1 emeralds 74
Hey guys!:) For those who've yet to join our server,wildcraft,please do!:) ur missing out badly mates!:)Oh!Back to the review:) At this moment I'm a wildcraftfanatic!XD(That's a rank,but yea.It totally describes my attitude towards this server:))I got on this server by Pmc:) ,and the name wildcraft,attracted me:).Ive joined for quite long alrdy,around a month and plus plus:) and it really did play a bug part in my mc life!Its awesome,and I prove that MSG:)The mods here are srsly freaking awesome:) they helped me alot of times whenever I'm in trouble or in need of help.Examples of mods that helped me alot are kathie,James:),dawn<3,chilly,Drab and heart:).And of course,Andrew.XDDD Wildcraft is really awesome,not just because of the server,but also because of the people playing in it:).Its really an enjoying experience to play in it.All of this new plugins,updates,all of the effort and dedication that the wildcraft team had put into making this server wonderful is really amazing.So guys,pls do join wildcraft cos it is wildcraft and it's special and perfect in its own way:).Thx for reading!:)) Thankew for everything Moto,Andrew and the rest of the wildcraft team!:) If u need help regarding abt this awesome server,please visit us at wildcraftmc.com or Pm me!:))
UniSkies
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn