Can somone Re-Shade my skin please?

ItzPew's Avatar ItzPew7/19/15 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 346 8
7/19/2015 7:12 pm
forgot about you's Avatar forgot about you
I'm not good at shading, and my skin is a white blob but I hate plain skins, so I tried to shade it but in my opinion it doesn't look all too great. So If anyone could re-shade my skin for me I would be very happy, My IGN is TheLastPew, Please, and Thank you.

-ItzPew
ItzPew
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/19/2015 7:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
MissMarifire
Namez
mjb2kIf you put your skin in paint.net you can go to effects -> noise -> add noise. turn down color saturation to 0, and then change the intensity which will automatically shade every
pixel to look different. Depending on your intensity the more detailed shading will look.

Noise is very unrealistic shading, not to mention a bad method of shading.

The only time noise would probably be useful is if you're trying to shade some chainmail, but other than that yes, you're correct.

Thats true, but you usually don't see a lot of skins with chainmail on them lol
07/19/2015 6:54 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Engineer
awesomecronin
Here you go:
Direct link: http://imgur.com/xUfCh5s.png
07/19/2015 5:17 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
mjb2k
If you put your skin in paint.net you can go to effects -> noise -> add noise. turn down color saturation to 0, and then change the intensity which will automatically shade every
pixel to look different. Depending on your intensity the more detailed shading will look.
07/19/2015 6:09 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
Noise is very unrealistic shading, not to mention a bad method of shading.
07/19/2015 6:32 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
The only time noise would probably be useful is if you're trying to shade some chainmail, but other than that yes, you're correct. Instead, OP, try looking for a shading tutorial in the blogs section instead. There's endless amounts of really useful ones if you're stuck!
07/19/2015 5:10 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
_Phantasm
I will! (I don't think you'll like the way I shade, though... Take a look at my profile and see if I'm good or not to you.)
07/19/2015 3:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
pepperbe
I would be able to re-shade your skin as well, take your pick of who does it though!
07/19/2015 3:22 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pokemon
Jolteoon
I could reshade your skin just send me the link of it and ill shade it the best I can.. (And mabye do other stuff with it)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome