1 emeralds 701 7
4/18/2016 7:29 pm
Myra_'s Avatar Myra_
Fanjawi's "Pig Mafioso"

Fred's "Princess Man Boxer"
Fanjawi
Retired Moderator
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2016 7:29 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Fanjawi's was a little heavy on the banding, so I voted for Fred. Good luck to you both.
04/12/2016 2:49 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
This palette did not look fun to play with.
04/10/2016 8:07 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
Fred wins 11/10 originality and use of color
04/10/2016 5:37 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Vampire
Beverly
I personally found Fanjawi's shading very confusing and his colours simply did not meld well enough for my taste. Also, a pig... *cringe* That seems a bit of a generic idea to me, whatever twist you may take on the concept.

Fred's skin, while simpler in shading, was clean-lined and organised, displaying a wide range of more appropriate colour usage, as well as humourous content.

All said and done, my vote is with Fred's skin. Best of luck to both contestants!
04/10/2016 5:31 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
The colour usage, hue shifting and design of Fred's won my vote. He used the given palette in an interesting and aesthetically pleasing way. There were a few bits here and there where I feel the shading was somewhat subpar for his skills IMO, but it still looks nice anyway.

Fanny's design was great in a few spots, kudos. Overall I felt the skin could have been improved with some variations in the shading pattern and highlights. There were also a couple spots where I felt two colours shouldn't have been so close to one another, due to their lack of contrast, but oh well. Also it had a tie, I like ties.
04/10/2016 5:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Crafter
idk lol
Fanjawl receives my vote.

I find that the colors and shading executed in his skin match the theme of what he made perfectly, compared to Fred's. Although I find Fred's skin a tad bit more original, the shading made me pick Fanjawl over him. And as G said, Fanjawl's skin had a good amount of contrast in the colors he used from the palette.

Good luck to both of you!
04/10/2016 4:36 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Meme
CroatiaTheMan
Fanjawi's,

Reason: Fanjawi's has a bit more shading and looks a bit better, with a bit more contrast then Fred's, also Fanjawi's is more original then Fred's, nonetheless Fred's is hillarious but I just think Fanjawi's is a bit better.

Good Luck to whoever goes to the Finals though
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome