How to get Unique skin inspiration

Leetvip_Gamer's Avatar Leetvip_Gamer1/2/19 3:31 pm history
1 emeralds 117
Usually It can be hard for people to find inspiration for making new skins, Especially for newbies to the MC community.
For my as a Minecraft for a long time and got better as making skins, So for all you newbies who are new to the Minecraft community, I got some ideas for making Unique inspirational skins:

-Think about the stuff you love! Do you like animals, youtubers, and food? You can make a skin about the stuff you love and make the skin really express you.

-Get ideas from friends! Bored and can't really think of a skin idea? Ask a friend for a little inspiration to help you, Aye that's what friends are for, to help out am i right?

-Think random! You don't always have to do what your friend or what a very good skin maker does, always think outside the box. Go crazy with your skin make, it unique it can be a meme, a weird creature what ever you can think of. Because it's your skin of course!

-Just be you! Don't listen to people that say, "Oh wow that's all you got?" Or " Your such a noob" keep making your skins no matter what other people say! even if you aren't good at the start.

Leetvip_Gamer
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer