More complicated hair shapes

DaftDancingQueen's Avatar DaftDancingQueen9/1/15 12:14 am
1 emeralds 322 1
9/1/2015 12:32 am
Super_Horace's Avatar Super_Horace
yea so this is a part of skinning I really struggle with and I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with this. Ive been trying to make more complicated outerlevel hair shapes,but I really suck at hair. I dont want to get ahead of myself,but Im was planning on making a Rose Qaurtz skin(steven universe)and her hair has been super frustrating for me to even try to accomplish does anyone know how to make that kind of Depth/drill look onto a 2d plane?
DaftDancingQueen
Level 23 : Expert Unicorn