Need Alien-Looking Skins

stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney12/2/17 12:49 pm history
1 emeralds 248 4
12/4/2017 8:22 pm
stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney
I need six skins for a Minecraft movie I'm making. The skins are of an alien race (all the same race) but I'm no expert skinner so I'm looking for someone to design some skins. I don't know what exactly they look like but the aliens are very pale, always have black hair, and wear very elaborate clothing. Look up "Vorta" on the website Memory Alpha. The Vorta's clothing is the type of style I want. If you make a skin and I use it then I'll credit you in my movie. I need five skins that are Vorta like (like I have described). What the five aliens' faces is up to you. Their names are Yyels, Huxal, Trilk, Loyx, and Qhet. Just make them pale, black hair, elaborate clothing like a Vorta wears (look it up on Memory Alpha) and they need some sort of bizarre feature that distinguishes them from humans. If you're interested, reply to this thread with an idea for an alien feature. If I approve it, then you can get to work making the five skins.

I also need one skin called a Vorbani. It's a soldier so it has dark grey armour with red eyes. The armour is a lot like the Destroyer from the first Thor movie, imagine. But it's more elaborate. And the eyes are red and stuff. If you make a Vorbani skin, tell me in this thread the link to it after you post it on PMC and I'll look at it. If I use it, I'll credit you in my movie and let you know.

Thanks,
-4nrMike
stoatsnhoney
Level 26 : Expert Explorer