What kinds of skins should I make?

FangABXY's Avatar FangABXY11/9/17 11:41 pm
2 emeralds 333 4
11/12/2017 8:45 pm
Illest Illager's Avatar Illest Illager
please note that this is not open requests, so do not expect a swift answer to them.

Human skins: Skins based off of humans, mostly with modern clothing, such as shirts, jackets, hoodies, etc

Furries are actually covered in fur, not like the overused wolf eared human cliche

Dragon-likes include non-derpy reptiles, including dinosaurs

Steampunk includes a low tech sci-fi concept, such as gear robots.
FangABXY
Level 20 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2017 8:45 pm
Level 41 : Master Skinner
Illest Illager
Personally, I have found steampunk to be the most fun to make, it leaves a lot to the author's creativity and there are so many different types and styles of steampunk.
11/10/2017 12:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Vampire
Sunstroke
Here's my thinking:

It's hard to make regular human skins look original.
The same with furries. There's only so much you can do with a skin to make it look like an animal, and frankly, the same design has been used over and over again. They all look the same (imo, don't fight me on it)

For dragon-likes, it might be okay to do. But you have to make sure they look good to pull them off. It's really easy to make em look sup-par.

Medieval would be good, but I see quite a few medieval style skins lately made for LOTC.
Steampunk was my second choice, because I don't really see a lot of them recently. But robot skins are just meh imo (again, don't fight me)

I voted for Sci-fi though, because things like monsters and aliens...well, it seems like the most creative choice. Also, sorry for the long comment xD
11/09/2017 11:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Explorer
RadioCoyote
Furries are anthropomorphic animals, meaning animals with human attributes. NOT the other way around. Aye aye aye, it irks me when someone uses the term “furry” incorrectly.
11/10/2017 12:34 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
FangABXY
I meant that. %98 of people who make furry like or wolf skins make human skins with a flareon tail and cancerous growths  wolfish ears on the side of the face.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome