Where do I find good male skins?

cupofdespair's Avatar cupofdespair1/16/18 5:49 pm
1 emeralds 288 4
1/19/2018 5:36 am
Sunstroke's Avatar Sunstroke
So, as a male and frequent roleplayer I have many OCs but they all use the same male skin. No matter where I look all the male skins are either poorly made or are some existing character. So where are the good male skins? Should I not be looking here? Should I be requesting someone to make them for me? I'm lost, please help.
cupofdespair
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2018 11:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Vampire
Sunstroke
There are definitely some good male/rpg skins out there, they're just tough to find. It might be easier to make a request of what you have in mind, though. Then the skin will be more personal to you, and not an existing character.
01/19/2018 12:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
cupofdespair
where is the best place to find requests?
01/19/2018 5:36 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Vampire
Sunstroke
I honestly don't know, I've never actually really searched for a request to be done.

I guess the easiest way would be to make a new thread with the details of your request, but then you don't really know what you're gonna get. Just make sure you follow the rules. I'm not quite familiar with the rules regarding requests.

It might take more time, but I suggest browsing around on the skins page and find someone who you think has the talent or ability to make something to your standards. People usually have a post on their profile that says whether or not requests are open. I think the time you spend doing that is worth it though, as you actually have an idea of how it'll turn out.
01/17/2018 11:20 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
FangABXY
THeyre just rarer than the flood of female skins. Just look for a while you’ll find something
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome