Why aren't boy skins called teen boy skins?

Jeanine's Avatar Jeanine5/26/13 4:41 pm
1 emeralds 372 6
5/26/2013 5:32 pm
Nice7's Avatar Nice7
Hello fellow planetminecrafters! I have this question to ask: why aren't boy skins called teen skins? I mean girl skins are called teen skins, but why aren't the boys? I seem to find this weird and strange at the same time!
Jeanine
Level 23 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2013 5:32 pm
Level 40 : Master Fish
Nice7
It's because teen boy skins were made first and just called teen skins. Then came along girls who kept making the same type of skin repetitively, and people called them teen girl skins. Also teen boy skins are different to teen girl skin.
05/26/2013 5:30 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Skinner
mischajay
Really, what kind of question is this?

There are many different kinds of skins, and if a skin happens to resembe a male person in his teenager-years, of course it's called a teen boy skin. Why wouldn't it?

The thing is, skins of male teenagers usually are crappy and copies. However, there are a lot of users posting female teenager-skins that are much higher in quality and mostly original content. That's why the term "teenager girl skins" so popular, while "teenage boy skins" isn't as much.

Also, not every girl skin is a "teenage girl skin". What in the world would make you think that? Same goes with boys, heck, there are even skins that are neither male nor female...
05/26/2013 5:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
SenorBellZim
lol, Good Question.
05/26/2013 5:24 pm
Level 41 : Master Elf
wikedtik
Baby boy skins* ^^ THAT POST BEFORE WAS MY 100TH. KTHX
05/26/2013 5:24 pm
Level 41 : Master Elf
wikedtik
I don't think so... They're called Teen Girl Skins, not just Teen Skins. Often times there's little girl skins too though, nobody usually makes baby girl skins.
05/26/2013 4:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
It would be much easier to answer if you gave some examples.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome